97 % WORTH IT
Select Treatment Areas
• You have infections, active skin disease, cut or broken skin.
• You have active Herpes simplex 1 sores.
• You are a nursing mother or a pregnant female.
• You have taken Accutane in last six months.
• You have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
• You have used Retin-A, Renova, prescription skin care products, products that contain ascorbic acid, bleaching or skin-lightening agents or other acid-based products in the last 48 hours.
Salicylic acid, Black Peel, Jessners Peel, Citric Acid, Retinol or a combination of these peels will be recommended, depending on the severity of acne.
These are mild forms of peels and need no downtime. A person can resume normal activities immediately after the procedure.
A slight burning sensation is felt, when the peel is applied. There is no pain.
The long-term results of acne chemical peel treatment include smoother skin with a reduction or elimination of active acne, acne marks and blemishes.